Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

Episode 45--International students! Check out the event that specifically designs for you!

There will be a Web Chat for international students on March 5, 8:30am-10:00am eastern time. If you are international students, I highly recommend RSVPing to the event with our current international students and alumni. The RSVP link is here. Last year, I attended the web chat for international students, and it was very useful to know more about life at Penn before arriving here. Therefore, I am writing this blog to encourage you guys to register and participate. It will be a good time to have your questions answered by students who have been studying here for a while. I really want to be there with you, but unfortunately, I can't make it to the event. But there will be many students who can help you, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will reach out to you shortly. 

Many of you, I believe, have already got admitted to Penn. It's time for you to get connected with Penn community. If you are still deciding whether to accept the offer, participating in this event might give you a much clearer idea of what Penn has to offer and how international students spend their time here. It is a great resource that you definitely don't want to waste. 

In case you have any questions, my email address is danwen@gse.upenn.edu 

Have a good day, and don't forget to register! 

No comments:

Post a Comment