Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Episode 30--Fall Semester Over !!!


Hey guy! I know I have not updated my blogs for a long time. I’m swamped with my finals and now they are all done! It is a great relief. I submitted my last take-home exam online yesterday afternoon, and my roommate prepared a wonderful dinner for me to celebrate our finals. We also invited two friends, who were also in ICC program to come and join us for this fantastic moment that we have been waiting for since the start of this semester. My roommate kept saying to me how fast time went by. She was like, “on Oct. 18, you said there are two months away until you go to UK; and today, I’m going to say to you that tomorrow you will be flying to UK. It is just so fast. Faster than I ever expected.” It is true. I still remembered at the orientation, one of the advisors said two- year program was really fast, so you had to make the time here valuable. I think it not only applies to graduate study at Penn, but also holds true for anything meaningful that we're doing.

Carpe diem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment