Translate

Friday, December 6, 2013

Episode 28--Ordeal before Winter Break

The two weeks before winter break are probably the busiest period of time that I have at GSE. I've got two presentations and a poster due next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as a final paper and take-home exam due the week after next week. So basically, before I happily pack up my stuff and go to airport on 18th, I need to first get those things done! It is the ordeal that I am currently going through. I didn't get much sleep since the start of this week. The two big presentations are group projects, thus requiring all the members working collaboratively with our individual part prepared. To be honest, I don't think that the courses I am taking this semester have incredible amount of work to do. However, when things start to approach the end, it is common to have a bunch of assignments due at the same time, and that is when things can turn a little overwhelming. With that being said, I am still positive about those dues waiting for me. When I think about the great plan that I have for the winter break, it just pumps me up, and it is the momentum that keeps me going through these horrible and packed days.


No comments:

Post a Comment