Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Episode 29--Working and studying

These two weeks are probably the busiest period for both students and admission office. We've got a lot of application coming in, and as one of the graduate assistants (GAs), we have been assisting the admission officers in filing. Because of the high volumes of the applications, we have to work on the weekends to process the files. Therefore, in the midst of all the presentations and papers, I volunteered to spare a couple of hours helping people out. Also, one thing that I love about working at GSE admission is that they are really generous about food. For the time blocks that I worked at the GSE during the past week from 5:00 pm to 7: 00pm, I always went home with a satisfied stomach. They are never stingy about ordering food for our GA, and I really appreciated that. ( Thanks!) I will be doing the same time blocks for the next week as well to get more work hours so that my graduate assistantship wouldn't be taken away at the end of spring semester due to uncompleted hours. So, I need to be more conscious about time management, especially when I have to juggle the finals and the work. Good luck to me....

One last note:
If you are interested in applying to GSE, it's the time for you to do it! Don't hesitate!

No comments:

Post a Comment